Friday, November 30, 2007

June 26, 2007

Tue, 26 Jun 2007
JUNE 26I got home from Virginia 2 weeks ago. Glad to get home after layovers in Minneapolis for about 3 hours. You can't leave your luggage so you have to carry your luggage every where. I now believe the reason I missed the plane leaving Virginia was the airport peoples fault. The wheel chair wasn't ready and I think we were there in time. Ashley's wedding was wonderful...so nice. Betty and I went to yard sales while I was back there. That is Betty's favorite enjoyment. Doug & I drove back from Peever in the convertible ...sometimes we could have the top down and sometimes up. I have a different view of truckers. We saw an accident of a trucker that hit a car on an off ramp and both burst into flames and both died. I thanked the Lord we didn't have to witness it. Traffic was backed up 2 and a half hours. So sad. Didn't get to Rapid City because the weather was so bad back there. Plus it would be too much traveling for me. As it was it was a long trip from Peever to Virginia. My visit in Peever was great! It was so fun! Lorraine still has problems with her words and Alvin doesn't understand what she is saying so there was a little tension there. But it was really nice to see them. And Lorraine & I went down to Sioux Falls and saw cousin Marlys with cousins Carol, Lois & Phyllis. That was so fun. Saw Carol's house in Watertown...she used to live in Poulsbo. Went to Char's café everyday. Did the Snooze Alley Bash & the Jamboree and heard a lot of good music. Went to the cemetery and put flowers on dad & baby's grave and to Veblen and put flowers on Grandpa's too. It was hard. Peever cemetery had a service for Memorial day. It was so windy I ended up in the car but could still hear it all. Seemed like a long trip yet short. Would like to go back for her surgery on her shoulder but her grand daughter will be there. So that will be good. Since I've been back I've just been going to church and catching up with people. Went to the doctor and I don't have to see him for a month!!! Great news! He is very pleased with my blood work and I am feeling very good. Praise the Lord!
Posted 10:36

1 comment
Glad your trip was so good and that your health is doing so awesome!! I love you!
Posted by heather trackback

No comments:

Thanks for stopping in.... leave a hello for me!

It is fun to get messages! Just click on the comments at the end of my post and Joyce will call and read it to me! Thanks!

Contact Information:

Elaine Langager
19225 4th Ave NE #203
Poulsbo, WA 98370

360-394-2080