Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, May 28




Joyce posting for Elaine:
Talked to mom, Libby and Lois today. Cousin's husband, Curt Carlson, had a stroke while they were leaving their house after a bbq. Most of the Laubach's were there. It was quite a shock. He is in the hospital and while there had a more serious one. Mom said he is having trouble talking, hearing out of his left ear and some other symptoms associated with strokes. Please pray for him and his wife Janice. Good people.
She is having a good time seeing family and friends. They've been going to Char's cafe and staying at my Aunt Lorraine's home. I'm so glad they're getting this time together. Mom also got to see Uncle Jake and Aunt Marcella. He is dad's brother. They came from Rapid City... son Curtis drove them out. That was great. Cousin June is coming up from Sioux Falls today to visit. I'd love to see her!
Her cat is fine. Missing her alot. But she'll be home soon. Posting pictures Mom's cousin, Lois, sent to me yesterday. I was so happy to get them!! I'll take any more people have taken too! Will update when I have more.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi gramma!!Hope you had fun on your trip!Glad to be home?Is your cat giving you the silent treatment?Hope to see you soon! Love you! Denise.

Thanks for stopping in.... leave a hello for me!

It is fun to get messages! Just click on the comments at the end of my post and Joyce will call and read it to me! Thanks!

Contact Information:

Elaine Langager
19225 4th Ave NE #203
Poulsbo, WA 98370

360-394-2080