I got this from Lois Herniman this morning!
Talked to mom today. She said that today they are doing nothing. Next weekend is a jamboree and the following weekend is the Snooze Alley Bash....so she's going to be busy. She is feeling great! I don't even think she misses us. She'll let us know when she misses us. But she did say hello and she loves us!
Talked to mom today. She said that today they are doing nothing. Next weekend is a jamboree and the following weekend is the Snooze Alley Bash....so she's going to be busy. She is feeling great! I don't even think she misses us. She'll let us know when she misses us. But she did say hello and she loves us!
"Here's proof that your mom has invaded Peever. Even the men at the cafe gave her a big hug!!! It's pouring rain here so I picked them up and took them up to the cafe. She sure looks good. Lois H"
No comments:
Post a Comment