Monday, December 31, 2007


I have a new addition! A 4 year old fat cat. She is really a good cat....just heavy when she gets in my lap and in my bed and walks on me. We are getting along great. We just haven't figured out who sleeps where in the bed yet! I call her Babykins....along with a few choice names. Here is a picture! I hope you all have a wonderful and happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby-Kins looks a lot like my Shea. I'm happy for you........cats can be
just as loving as dogs, just a little more independent.

Take care,
Pat

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good match. It reminds me of what is going on in my life! My boyfriend keeps teasing me that he is going to get me a kitty. I don't want one, nor a dog. For me it would be more work than companionship, but I know all you animal lovers see that as a serious defect in me!! I respect your choice to love a pet and hope everyone will respect mine! I can see it being good for your mom.


June

Thanks for stopping in.... leave a hello for me!

It is fun to get messages! Just click on the comments at the end of my post and Joyce will call and read it to me! Thanks!

Contact Information:

Elaine Langager
19225 4th Ave NE #203
Poulsbo, WA 98370

360-394-2080