Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pictures of the cat that took over my life!











I have a cat that took over my house and life. But we are growing accustomed to each other. I have had to clear off the top of my stand and squeeze all my stuff on the second shelf just so she can look out the window. I found a cat food she approves of....doesn't like the shredded stuff much. She has lost some weight since coming. Joyce came over yesterday and she greeted her. She doesn't run off and hide. So she has claimed the house. At night I sometimes have to cover my head so she doesn't bathe me...but if i move my toes she jumps those, too. I do love her.
Yesterday was Leonard & my 61st anniversary. Joyce, Tara, Madelyn, and Karla took me to breakfast and walmart. It was a nice day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi grandma!Your favorite grandchild here(Denise)=P.Just thought I'd say hi.We should be getting hi speed internet soon.Basically it means everything I do on the computer will be faster.I hardly ever go on other sites because it takes so long I end up wanting to punch the screen.So you will hear from me more.=D I see from your playlist you are a big Johhny Cash fan.I like him too.Reminds me one time when I was in high school I had come to school wearing black shoes black jeans and a black shirt.Not planned,I don't plan my outfits,a guy I don't know said like he was real irritated about it,"You listen to too much country music!!" I understood the "Man in Black" reference but I didn't know the guy and was only just beginning to rediscover country music.I suppose he was being sarcastic.I just stood there like "What?!"Oh well.Love you!See ya soon,I hope!Me.

Thanks for stopping in.... leave a hello for me!

It is fun to get messages! Just click on the comments at the end of my post and Joyce will call and read it to me! Thanks!

Contact Information:

Elaine Langager
19225 4th Ave NE #203
Poulsbo, WA 98370

360-394-2080