

I have my own cat now. His name is Mr. Morrison. He is quite the gentleman. Very quiet and very friendly. Joyce looked for him for a long time before finding the right choice and I think we're going to get along fine for a very long time. The other day I was trying to find something on TV and I turned Animal Planet on.... the cat was sitting in front of the television watching animal tricks. It was so cute I wish I had a camera. He wants to sleep on top of me... so I guess I still got it. (As grandpa would say... years ago the whole family was up at Fort Flagler and grand daughter Vicky had a bulldog that kept trying to ride grandpa's leg. His response was "Well, I guess I still got it." It was typical Leonard and so funny!).
Started physical therapy again. It's going good but I realize now how many steps back I have taken since last time I was there. It was a little discouraging. But I'm going to keep going.
Libby and Kevin are in Seaview. She stops by all the time and spends the night when she works late. It's nice.
Joyce and Lanny and some great grandkids came by to visit and to meet Morrison. We visited while the cat entertained.

Maddie is my 5 year old great one!
Lauren one of my 6 year old great ones!!!!
Dylan is one of my 11 year old great ones... wonder where all the brown eyes come from?And Andrew is my 13 year old great grandson!!!

Libby and I will be back to South Dakota around the middle of May. It will be a short stay but Lorraine will be traveling out with her daughters later so we'll continue our visit then... Lord willing! Everything is up to Him!
I love you all and keep praying.
2 comments:
Love the cat, he looks so loving and smart.
Hi Joyce's Mama! I am her friend from Georgia. I love Mr. Morrison, what a beautiful Kitty:) I hope you will continue to feel better and better. Love to all!
Theresa
Post a Comment