

Visiting with grandchildren Alyssa, Heather, Ryan and son David.
At our family Thanksgiving when Doug and Betty were here... here is me with great granddaughter, Maddie. Wonder where the brown eyes come from?
Relaxing in the corner at Joyce's home!
Next two pictures were taken at Libby's annual Cookie and Ornament exchange.
Next two pictures were taken at Libby's annual Cookie and Ornament exchange.
My grand daughters and Libby....Amanda, Karla, Kara, Libby and Tara....
and me with my ornament and elf hat!

CHRISTMAS 2008....
Libby's boys trying to push Lanny out of the snow!
Libby's boys trying to push Lanny out of the snow!
Beautiful Christmas sweatshirt! I love it!Libby and her family came over to say
Merry Christmas!
Emerson, Kara, Kevin, Libby, me, Kevin, Jack

Rick and Lois are coming over this weekend! I am looking forward to that! Libby and Kevin are in the process of moving to Seaview. Will still see them often. I would like them to leave their cat, Darla, but not having much success keeping her here. Maybe it's me. I would rather keep her here than see her move up there.... and I think she doesn't want to move. They love her and want to keep her. When Rick comes over he'll bring his little dog around.... Scooter. A big name for a little dog. He's Rick's baby and very well behaved.
Still hoping to get to South Dakota this summer. I don't count on any thing very much until it happens. I might have to hitch hike, but we'll see.
Everyone is doing fine. They say I look good, but I don't know if they are being kind or what. I'll take it for what it is.
I try to talk to Lorraine every day.... but I guess she is getting acquainted with people so I can't reach her today. I am calling her soon... she has to come back to her room sooner or later.
Had a lot of snow at Christmas time so I was housebound for quite awhile. There are more Christmas's and I'll look forward to the next one. Didn't go to Libby's Christmas Eve or church. Lot of the churches didn't even have service because it was too risky. Lanny and Joyce came for dinner Christmas day.... but it was snowing and they almost got their car stuck. Those in South Dakota.... don't get uppity with me now! I see that you people have had to cancel things too because of the snow. So there too.
Dad's birthday came and went this month. Libby, Joyce and I went to Kings Wok buffet to celebrate and toast him. I miss him. But I still feel him with me every day.
I love you all.... God bless you and we all hope Spring will be arriving soon because then summer will be near and we can complain about the heat. Gotta look forward to something ya know!










4 comments:
You still are the most important lady in our life!
Love,
Bob & Linda
Hi mom, No I'm not working from home this week. I'm at the Big "B"
I had to get dressed. Thought you would think that funny, No PJ's.
You need to stop by next time your in the area and see our kitchen. looks alot differnt. Aaron just called he is working with him uncle Dale, delivering product to the pike place market and working in ware house. He said to say HI! Ricky said HI also, he is down at the ocean. Gotta go back to work. Love & kisses to you. Rita
I did that wrong, I'm not good with all this fancy stuff. Love to you again. Rita
Hi again, wanted to share something with you. I think you like teriyaki sauce. Mix soy sauce and brown suger. It's great on fish, chicken, rice. Brittini made it last night. She is turning into a good little cook. I think she is a keeper. Love to all...Rita
Post a Comment